Don’t get me wrong, it’s great to watch the likes of Tony Robbins put on the fireworks display.
To stand in the glow and say “Ohh” and “Ahh”.
But we live in a very exciting age nowadays, don’t we?
I mean, it takes nothing for you to get your message out there to the world.
There’s literally no expense to writing an ebook or a powerful blog post.
And suddenly people will be reading your words, or listening to your ideas and basking in the glow of how good you made them feel.
In other words, maybe it’s your turn?
Here’s some ideas to give you a breakthrough…
» Enjoy reading this post? Would you love a free copy of my groundbreaking resources including “The Dream Envelope” and “The Abundance Index”? Click here to learn the real secret to making the law of attraction work 🙂
1. Tell people how great their lives can become and prove it to them. Give them examples and stories from people who’ve overcome the odds.
People will be so grateful that you’ve recognised the potential in them and given them the hope and resources to go after something.
2. Learn a skill that makes a measurable, delightful difference. Prove to yourself it works. Get an undeniable result and then teach the same skill to others. Even better give it a bit of a twist to make it uniquely yours.
3. Learn to really listen to people. Listen 100% with both ears and with all of your heart. Listen to them like they’ve never been listened to before. Prove to them you’ve heard everything they’ve said. They’ll jump through hoops as a result. And that will mean their lives becoming richer and richer. And you’ll be seen as the shining star.
4. Tell your story and talk about something your bad at. Everyone knows I walked out in front of a bus and got the almighty bang on the head when I was 11. And they all know not to give me a screwdriver or a hammer if they want a shelf they can show off to their mother in law.
People trust you when they see you’re not perfect.
5. Find a sweet spot between something you’re passionate about and something that satisfies a huge public demand.
Like my awesome friend and colleague Christine who teaches a unique “emotional weight management” system. The whole world seems to want to lose weight. And she’s totally driven to help people really improve their health, lifestyle and minds.
So it’s a great fit. And of course, it’s taking off like a rocket.
I’m really just scratching the surface here but there’s enough ideas to get you started setting off your own firework display.
If you actually learn how to help people make the changes they’re desperate to make, you’ll be casting spells all day long. And everyone else will be watching YOU in awe.
It’s easier than you think
“Please leave your comments below. I would love to read them.”